Dear cheerleaders,
Team All Stars of Malaysia is currently preparing a team to compete at the 17th International Cheerleading Championships in Nottingham, UK, July 28 - 31, 2006.
We are looking for female cheerleaders, especially in the position as a flyer.
Required:
Able to do elevator / extension
Able to do basket toss
Jumps - Toe touch (a must)
Tumblings - Round-off (minimum)
Single leg stunt - Flexible on the right leg (scorpion and heel stretch)
Please contact the followings for training. You need not to be audition. Train with the team, and we will makeover you to be a great cheerleader!
Jude (012 2844181)
Nita (012 9775246)
Carmen (016 6932470)
Team All Stars of Malaysia, a step above the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geez, I feel like participating, but... I've failed to be a St Mary's cheerleader. This must be way above my league. Though I can do scorpion, toe-touch and heel stretch.
And then, i've never had the chance to be a flier, cos i'm not small
Post a Comment