All Malaysian cheerleaders are now in high fever...the 6th annual national high school cheerleading championship is just hours away. Knowing that most teams has already reduce their training regime, especially on the last day. Dynamitez are having their Good Luck dinner tonight. Shewanaz having a team sleapover bonding thing. Shirtliff staying at Palace of Golden Horses. Maclay...at one of the teams members huge house. Xavier..? Entah.
Anyway, I meluat sikit dengan perangai member satu team ni. Tahulah desperate nak menang this year but there is no point of showing off your pictures online and memuji diri sendiri! That is so like blowing your own trumpet when your audience are all.....vomitting...looking at your unprofessional attitude! This team memang attention seeker konon, and dengar khabar the whole squad is racist. No offense. This is not from me, but from a student who hails from the same school. Dia mention, masa pergi audition memang gerenti bangsa yang lain dari seniors memang takkan dapat masuk no matter how good you are.
I don't know whether it is true or not, but when I look at the line up of BOTH teams...memaing itu benar! Semua member dia same race. I mean, takkan lah bangsa yang lain kat sekolah dia tu tak sehebat mane? This is just inquiring, bukan tuduhan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment