1.How desperate am I to win the trophy this year?
Very desperate!
2. Which team are you coaching this year?
Maclay and Shewanaz.
3. What are your targets for both teams?
Maclay (Champion) and Shewanaz (Top 6).
4. Who would be your closest rival for both teams?
Maclay - Shirtliff, Vulcanz (Boys) and Xavier.
Shewanaz - Cyrens, Sellors and Zircon.
5. What are both teams strength this year?
Maclay - Attempting a back/front elevator and 360 elevator turn. Finale, heel-stretch all extension pyramid. Besides, having 4 extensions and also toss / shows.
Shewanaz - 3 show liberties, 2 suicide and 1 extent scorpion. No toss.
6. My final say....
If none of both teams achieve their target, I will be still alright (although a little upset) and happy for those who wins. There is always the next year. I have receive an invitation to coach Titans Ipoh next year. Perhaps, maybe my good luck charm would be with them. Hmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment