Huhuhu...it is finally time again...everyone clad in their school colours! I will be in my Cheer All Out tees, to market our t-shirt! Yikes!
Anyways, I missed the clinic. My first doing so, though Im a cheer-freak....couldn't resist as I was still figuring out and finishing up Shewanaz routine. Though it is sad for the team as we couldn;t show it to judges and fine tune the routine. It is ok. Shewanaz has the simplest routine. So no worries of that, as long they hit everything right and not get infractions.
Talking about that issue, I can bet that on the first day every team will be getting a minor infraction. Perhaps at least 5 points lah! Unless the routine is very2 simple and such. Lucky for the team who gets a full point! That would be big advantage!
So who am I betting for the crown....?
1. Vulcanz (All Boys)
2. Shirtliff
I would also keep my fingers on.....
1. Maclay
2. Dynamitez
3. Xavier
4. Adele
5. Titans
6. E-Lektra
7. Zircon
I have seen Shirtliff's routine. Seriously, something I am proud of. These bunch of SBU girls are a very determine lot. Not an easy task to be a defending champion...knowing the fact some other teams are desperate to grab that trophy too (especially Dynamitez and Vulcanz - I know how badly you want the trophy!).
I know what Adele's going to do. Especially one stunt. Hmmmm...boleh tahan.
Titans?! What happen?....Aiyo, I had so much of expectation and you girls just blew it away. I hope this one week gives you a big deal and improve on the routine.
E-Lektra...I have no further comment. Thier routine is basically very simple, but very neat. Think of Green from SBU in 2002.
Oh, Maclay. Dah lah tak pergi clinic. I know one stunt is really gempak and hopefully it will hit and rock the stadium! Their intro is the best so far by any other Maclay team (2001, 2003 , 2004).
Zircon...whooooooooo...the most pressured team, I think. Many giving high hopes on them. I hope they will hit their "!@)@!" stunt! Good Job, and Good Luck!
John, you have been a great inspiration.
Team All Stars would like to wish all cheerleaders, ALL THE BEST!
Look out for us in our CHEER ALL OUT t-shirts. We are selling it for RM 25 (partly raising funds for our UK trip!)
p/s: on Sunday, we all sing Gemilang with Jac okay! Hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment