Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Panas!

Ade satu team ni, angan2 sangat nak menang Cheer 2005 this year! I won't say much further the name of the team because this is a gossip segment, so tak best lah mention it all out!

This team is very2 popular, especially last years success! This team has 30 cheerleaders in all, and they are sponsored by a foreign bank. Hmmmm bukan kah itu hebat?

So apa yang buat I meluat sikit is that, perlu ke nak mention to the public yang dia orang nak mengalahkan Shirtliff and grab the champions title? Although the intention was positive, but the way it was stated out was really to my disgust. Oh please!

I am not defending Shirtliff here (though they have been working hard for winning the championships). Every year, everyone wants to grab that one chance to lift up the trophy! It is okay to print it on your supporters t-shirt and lift the spirit up! Tapi sampai masuk interview and mention desperate nak menang memang tidak boleh diterima.

Think of Maclay last year, they did mention they wanted to win. I-O-T, Its Our Turn! And dalam interview, the captain was even humble in her words.

I wish the best of luck to this particular team though. Kalau lah u memang menang this year, I akan berhenti tulis blog!

1 comment:

EricCharm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.