The visit by the RSU cheerleading team was an eye opener for me. First and foremost, I can loudly say that I have fitnessed all the magnificient stunts we all see on TV! The RSU team performed a lot of tricks, that I even couldn't believe it myself.
At our first training on the monday evening, the Rangsit showed a double full twist dismount. Gempak giler! The flyer was really cool, and her twist craddle was really smooth. Then came the tosses. The first toss was toe-touch. It could be a norm for us to see, but my gowd! the height of the toss was really really high! I was already taken aback with that. That night, we were fed with all the advanced stunts. One of it was the one they call a fly bird! Aduh! Lagi lah gempak!
That night itself, JOhn and I performed a toss with the RSU flyer. We toss her and she did a back tuck! Lagi lah aduh!
To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment