Well it's high time to write about something else, then All Stars and the UK trip. My fellow blog fans might be vomitting blood by now. Huhuhu.I was going through my email, deleting unwanted mails and came through an old email from XavierBabe_Maria which contains of many2 pictures of Xavier and CBN cheerleaders! The other sister team is known as Adele.
So how HOT TO GO are they now? In 2003, the team was eager to defend the National title once again. Hey perhaps because of pressure the team performed below par. But coming out third was cool, especially with the Michael Jackson intro. I still remember the crowd going crazy.
2004, after 2 years the Mighty X was not seen in the Top 3 bracket and losing out to sister team Adele. And again this year, going down one rung to fifth.

Personally, I think Xavier is still the team to be watched every year despite the disappointing results lately. Hey, bringing in traditions perhaps could bring luck. When I heard Xavier was doing the Egoya cheer for this year after 2 years of absence I was like eclastic! Because I loved the Egoya cheer, and this year they made a minor change which was cool. Idea for next year, maybe include stunts for Egoya?
To advisors and coaches of Xavier and the CBN cheerleading team, I would advise that you should review the overall performance once again. Every minor mistake, and unwanted infractions could make many differences. My opinion, the stunting should have more transition instead of having one stunt at a time. Try to add more tumblings, instead of focusing on 1-2 person to do it.
Do you think Xavier is still hot to go? I still think they are!
THE XAVIER CAPTAINS
2001-Capt;Ruzanna & Co Capt;Sarah
2002-Capt;Haznita & Co Capt;Puteri Nurul
2003-Capt;Ani Zayanah & Co Capt;Maria
2004-Capt;Maria Elena & Co Capt;Febrina
2005-Capt;Izzati Hakim & Co Capt;Faiznur
1 comment:
xavier will survive, that's for sure... ok, i would like to make a confession here, i nearly choked looking at 2003's uniform. undoubtedly, it was so unbecoming of xavier to have a uniform like that. no offence k. :)
Post a Comment