Wow....ini cerita terbaru!
I read that the Subang schools (especially SMK Seafield, Subang Utama) will be forming a new team comprising of cheerleaders from various school! Hmmm....
To me it is good news! I like. I hope whoever started with this idea, will continue and pursue with the Subang All Stars team! But one thing I would like to remind him/her, it is never that easy to combine members from different teams. It takes a whole lot of patience and determination. But this is for the good of the sport!
At least Subang All Stars can join the ranks like Team All Stars from MOCHA and also CHARM All Stars. Maybe in the next few years we have a PJ All Stars and Ampang All Stars. Afterwards, then perhaps the organisers for the Cheer competition can open up a new category that is: All Stars division! Just like in the US of A.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment