British Cheerleading Association (BCA)
International Cheerleading Championships 2005
Nottingham, UK
A day after that, I had parents calling to pull-out their daughter of the trip to UK. And I had to change the flight itinerary from KL - London to KL -Manchester instead, just to feel safe and do justice for the parents who are worried sick of the situation in London now.
I had sponsors backing out, turning down offers due to the attack. &(!%@())*&# them lah!
So this whole week, I had no time to write here. Sorry fellow readers.
Everything is going back on track although we are short of funds already. The team's expenses has been cut short from RM80,500 to an amazing RM48,940! I myself coulnd't believe the figure. I had to cut out the expenses where it was necessary. We booked our Accommodation for 15 pax (single bed room) at the University of Nottingham, so due to the financial difficulties the team has agreed to share rooms. So we only need 8 rooms. Due to this, I manage to save RM10,000! Phew.
The next two weeks will be vital. Press Conference is on July 19 (Tuesday). Collection of Air Ticket is on Thursday, which we still lack the funds for it.
The team will be striving ahead to solicit for donations from the public. If you are part of the caring and loving society and don't mind to chip in and help this team materialise this big dream, contact me and I can forward your our donation letter.
Thanks!
Email: judebenjamin@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment