I always look our for every Cheer edition to see how have we advance ourselves in this sport. I am really glad to see improving teams this year.
1. Blitzers from SMK BU4
Last year, they finished 8th overall losing out to the only boys team in the fray for the Best Newcommer title. And looking at the routine today, they were really 150% better than last year. Kudos to coach Carolyn Au for her dedication. Basically the choreography was really enjoying.
2. D'Starz from SMK (P) Sri Aman
This bunch of Sri Aman girls has finally manage to get out of the black hole. After watching them in 2003 & 2004, I asked myself when would they realise how to choreograph and use thier talents in the routine. Today, they just hit the right note! The stunts are really quite stable, and of course the difficulty has gone up! Good Job!
3. Zircon from SMK Subang Utama
Green, Red and White! Go Zircon FIGHT!
This team can spring a surprise or two tomorrow! I am really proud of my team-mate, John Lim who has coached them for the past 2 years. Zircon has been one of the newcommers that we should look out for in the future.
4. Shewanaz from Sri Garden
Green and Gold! Shewanaz, you make me proud today! Your stunt hit well, and your dance transition is great. Love it. Asmaradana intro...hmmmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment