Okay, I hope nobody gets insulted, or perhaps stressed by this personal prediction of mine. As we already know, Cheer 2005 is held two days this year. On July 2 & 3. The first day serves as the qualifying rounds and the finals the following day.
As far as I am concern, only the Top 10 will eventually qualify for the Finals. Who will make it then? Here goes my prediction:
1. Shirtliff - SBU (duh!)
2. Xavier - CBN (duh!)
3. Dynamitez - DJ (duh!)
4. Maclay - SBU (duh!)
5. Titans - AMC Ipoh (duh!)
6. Adele - CBN (duh!)
These SIX teams are the obvious one that would qualify to the Finals. Period. Leaving behind 4 places up for grabs. And my bet would be on:
7. Sellors - St Mary
8. Shewanaz - Sri Garden
9. Blitzers - Bandar Utama 4
10.Xircon - SU
Well I won't neglect a few other teams whom might just squeze themselves in the Top 10. The teams in this category would be Cyrens (Sri KL), Vulcanz (Seafield) and D'Starz (Sri Aman).
I also heard that besides AMC Ipoh Titans, there would be another 2 teams competing this year from Ipoh. Main Convent Ipoh is making a comeback. Remember Kynetics? And another school, Methodist Girls School (MGS) Ipoh is sending a team, Cayvell! Whoo. 3 teams from Ipoh! Zinger!
Sarawak?
Sabah?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment