But at 2004's edition , I personally saw the emergence of new teams giving the 2 most celebrated teams at that time a run of their money. The obvious case is Dynamitez, and the other one being Vulcanz.
I have met this enthusiast lot at the Cheer 2003 briefing. I read thier history which was really interesting. When they entered CHARM All-Stars, I guess it benefited the school team too. They progressed better everyday, just like what CHARM is responsible to monitor on the progress of cheerleading in Malaysia.
In one year period, the team came and send 2 teams to compete. The obvious other team was the all-Boys team. Something new in Malaysia, but not overseas. I was excited myself as this would be a history for everyone. I have seen a clip of all-Boys performing a routine, and it simply made me go ga-ga.
They made a good debut, although the routine wasn't as clean, but hey very inspiring! Came the 2005 edition, they were one of my favorites. And yes, these Vulcanz boys became heroes of the day. There were a few stunting trick that made their game at higher level. Perhaps the new captain for next year should watch out on the obvious mistake they always do for two years now. Then I can whisper to Dynamitez, should worry of these Subang boys threat!To Chee Wei, good job for bringing up the cheerleading scene in the Subang area. I heard of the forming of Subang All-Stars which is definetly a great idea to uplift the standards here in Malaysia. Keep on moving, never stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment