Wednesday, August 24, 2005

T-Hop Dance Masters Challenge 2005 - Final

Sg Wang Plaza
proudly presents
T-HOP Dance Masters Challenge 2005
Battle on August 28, SUNDAY, 3pm

The competition began three weeks ago, with 26 dance group battling all out at the qualifying rounds.. Only 16 made it to the semifinals, and of which only 10 dance group will be vying for the RM2000 cash prize! The 2nd and 3rd place winner will each win RM1500 and RM1000 respectively. Remaining 7 finalist will receive RM200 worth of shopping voucher.
Amongst the group that has qualified are Fundemental Phunk (formerly known as Rastas), Rogue (finalist at SBU's Battle of the Dancers), EVO-I (finalist at T-HOP HipHop Dance), Element Crew and Mirage.

If you have nothing better to do on this particular Sunday, why don't you take the effort and drop by at T-HOP. Hangout for an hour or so, which I can assure you that all 10 teams will dazzle you with their eye catching outfits and routine!

I am rooting for Fundemnetal Phunk, Rogue and Mirage! Yay!

No comments: