Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Malaysians - Have you heard of Pee Wee?

Before my trip to UK, one of the most anticipated moment is to watch the *Pee Wee divisions.

*These cheerleaders are aged between 8-12yo!

As I entered the Arena on the first day, I saw some of them around the warming up area. I didn't really notice the excitement as first because I was more worried and paranoid with my stunting competition which was the first event on the first day!

Anyways, at lunch I decided to get out of my seat and grab lunch. Sandwhich was it. Then, I saw this tiny mini group of peeps working out their routine. Oh my gowd, there were cute! I grabbed my camera and took some shots while they were rehearsing.

I will add more Pee Wee pics online soon, but the one I have here is from the Goldstar team of UK. One of the most biggest, and greatest team around there!

No comments: