Cheer 2005 saw a new chief taking over the cheerleading territory in Malaysia. To all of you, we have to bow our heads and welcome Dynamitez in the scene. Finally, after 3 years of waiting they got what they wanted. The trophy making its first journey to Damansara Jaya, PJ.
The challenge trophy has never went aboard the Kuala Lumpur territory yet. As SBU and CBN has won it in between for 5 years, I guess it was due time for the trophy to make her maiden visit to other states.
To SBU (particularly the Shirtliff and Maclay team), this 2005 episode is an eye opener. There is no more the intense rival between SBU and CBN. Obviously, I myself could not see the intense screaming between the fans. This was because other schools brought in their bus-loads of fans too. ie. Blitzers from SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (4). 5 busses!
I am in somber mood. Maclay was not even placed in the Top 15. An ugly chapter which I personally would like to erase immediately. I don't know what is in the heads of the both captains at this moment, but what I know is I will be at SMK Seri Bintang Utara next year from day 1 until the competition day.
It was an embarrasing moment when none of the prized winner were from SBU. I know all the supporters and teachers were dejected. Within 20 minutes, I saw the SBU seating area emptied. Leaving the spirits banner still tangled, red and blue poms all over the places. It was a sad scenenary.
Shirtliff, bounce back next year. Your routine is always entertaining, perhaps the year 2005 is not your year. What you girls can do now is start training your basics again. Strengthen your stunting skills to a better level. And perhaps, just don't design the same uniform again.
(FYI, the same design uniform was also wore in 2002 when Shirtliff lost to Xavier. How ironic?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment