Saturday, July 30, 2005

Day Three (afternoon) - Nottingham Arena

The girls are next for the qualifying dance division. It was another nervous moment. Because it is the first time we are competing for any dance division internationally. Though we didn't use the poms like other team, I was confident the crowd will love the routine....

I was ready on the music box to cue the music,when the MC announced, "please welcome all the way from south east asia, Team Allstars of Malaysia!".....wahhhh...the stadium roared! Trumpets cheering everywhere. I was nervous. The girls came in confidently, with a choreographed moves. I love it. Hehehe...

They started with Asmaradana then a piece from a famous musical. Afterwards they dance to a remix of Britney and Missy Elliot song. We had a small cheer song, then we put in Hollaback by Gwen Steffani and ended with Boom Shack Shack Boom by the old rapper guy (I forgot his name!)

The USA judge, his name Sean, came to me and congratulate for the impressive dance. I was so happy! They should win on Sunday!

No comments: