Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Huh, Xavier buat routine tu ke?!

Fui yoh......
Dengar2 khabar hari tu, my spy call me and talked about Xavier's routine. Hmmm...it sounded a bit fishy but all I could tell my spy was "bersabar saje, because coach this year pun gempak!"

For obvious reasons, I am not siding any teams (Shirtliff ke, Xavier ke, Dynamitez ke, including Shewanaz and Maclay). I want everyone to win, but the competition is cruel as the judges only want one. So be it. Anyone can be champs every year, although defending champions will start as favorites.

Xavier has been going up and down in their performance. From the Champions in '02 and 2nd runner-up in '03 and falling to 4th last year shows how this team really need to buck up. This year I guarantee the Xavier girls are in desperate situation to come back and save the CBN cheerleading glory days! But bear in mind, CBN has 2 teams. So if either one finishes in top 3 position that would do justice. Kalau tak, susah! My spy pun akan call I tak henti2 and menangis!

Back to Xavier's routine.....aiyo.....I dengar dari spy I pun memang tak boleh buat ape. Routine sudah direka, step dah diajar, pasukan sudah bersedia. Then again, my spy is not very happy with routine because of.....kwang kwang kwang... (minta maaf, saya tidak dapat kebenaran untuk mengucapkan di public)...so just wait for Cheer 2005!

No comments: