Wah...semakin hampir Cheer 2005, cerita cheer semakin panas!
The other day, this one particular coach from this well known team confronted me, " Eh, Jude you coach Maclay ker this year?" Well I didn't decline. But the fact is, I am not 100% involve in choreographing the routine. Carmen (Maclay captain '04) and I have faith in the new captain (Jill) who has 4 years of experience already! I am only involved in giving guidance and of course giving the stunts!
So going back to that coach, she said her team was afraid of Maclay because the SBU team is doing all this advance stunts! I reply, "eh..dia orang macam tau-tau je! Spy ker?!" Then it was cleared that she said whatever it is her team is going for simplicity this year. Don't expect any "waaaahhh" stunt! Wanna know which team am I talking about?
Hint:
1. Has never won Best Dressed, because uniform dia orang memang got problem every year! Especially in 2003, buat one piece!
2. In 2001, 2002 and 2003, this team used this one particular prop. But it was banned last year!
3. And if there was Supporters Paling Banyak Award, theis school would win!
Guess who?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment