As you all know, Team All Stars will be organising a two day cheerleading clinic which will be conducted by the Rangsit University cheerleaders and coach.
So as the manager, it is my responsibility to get teams to participate. I was hoping that the Top 6 teams last year would be participating. And to my surprise (and menyampah jugak!) ade team ni memang tak nak masuk cheer clinic. Hmmm...jual mahal ker? Ingat bagus sangat? I mean isn't this the best opportunity for you to learn something. Perhaps asah bakat-bakat baru. Lagipun, what is there to be so secretive about. That is so 90's! Sekarang dah masuk 21st century.
There was this one veteran team, opt not to join because they have many new members and would want to work on them first. And again, like duh!, isn't a clinic the bestest place to train your new members! I wonder coach mane pulak yang handle dia orang? USA?
I could be very emotional here, but just a bit upset with some of the captains attitude. Harap2 team team yang join clinic nie lah yang akan menjadi champion at Cheer 2005!
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment