Monday, May 30, 2005

The Arrival of Rangsit team

The RSU team was schedule to touchdown at 10:15am. I arrive with All Stars member (and team treasurer) Linda at 10. The other 2 members who were suppose to be there was not there! I mula lah panick...! Linda sempat buat lawak yang entah ape2!

We were at the International Arrival hall. Linda and I mula berangan2, bile sampai balik dari UK nanti mesti banyak press akan sambur kite orang! Ye lah, dah menang trophy best newcommer konon! Haha.

Nita came at 10:30, but they were no sign of Rangsit cheerleaders! Hmmm... Maria sms me that she has just passed the Shah Alam tol. I lagi lah pening. Nita passed both of us the RSU placards. We were still waiting.

We saw a group of people, all clad in Adidas attire. Memang sah team Rangsit! The other day I surf their official website, and the uniforms were simillar (duh!). So I didn't hesitate and gave them a wave. Gosh, they were really surprised.

Surprised to see 3 kids picking them up!

Team Rangsit consists of graduates from the university (only 3 of them are still studying!). Maria came just on time. We headed our way to Maria's place in Shah Alam where the team would be staying for the week.

No comments: