Hmmmm....kan I dah kata!
So results are out! My prediction weren't that bad!
1. Maclay (yay!)
2. Cooke (good job!)
3. Prouse (zinger!)
4. Green (fetch!)
5. Shirtliff (oops!)
I arrive school a little bit later than expected. My first cheer scene was looking at the Shirtliff girls in their 95% all black uniform. I thought Shirtliff was Red House and not Black! Hmmmmm. But the uniform was really different, I mean the skirt.
I was gasping for fresh air. Nervous betul! After all the hard work, thinking of the routine and getting the stunts all up. Waited for near 15mins for the Maclay girls to change. Finally get to see them in the uniforms, wow. Its so fetch lah!
The Competition started on time. I thought, I thought they would start a bit later. I didn't manage to get my seat, but instead front view!
Shirtliff started the ball rolling. The routine was... okay-okay lah. The transitions was nice, but stunts wise the difficulty weren't that - difficult. But the Shirtliff girls did a clean routine.
Next Prouse! I did not expect much from them, but they really surprised me. The formations and presentation wise was really cool. Eye catching! Stunt wise, I guess they were on par with Shirtliff.
Then came the favorites, Cooke! One thing that I was really nervous about was that Cooke team would display a clean routine, and eventually win the competition. I have not seen the whole routine, except the dances in which I personally think it was class A choreograph. Good job! After they perform, which was clean too, I got my nerves together. I have to make sure Blue team gets their power phscyed up!
Maclay next. Well, personally I didn't think that Maclay would have a chance to win. Firstly, members weren't as committed. The captain weren't as tegas. But I gave them difficult stunts. Hope it work. And it did! I was actually amazed myself. All stunt did work, and I was really proud of them. Yup, tahu lah I was given the nick name gila kuasa. Menjadi jugak formula aku!
Yes! Yes! Afterwards, I was still nervous.
Green close the competition with nice dance. Although stunting wise they have improve a little compared to last year, then again having not much of variety would eventually put them out of Top 3.
When the results was announced, I was trying to show the "confident" look. Padahal dalam hati, boleh ke guru-guru SBU ni jadi judge cheerleading! Do they even know what is an elevator, or the right hand motions?! I was a little bit worried, because when the chief judge gave comments, she said: "Girls, your throws are not good enough...." Throws?! What she meant was tosses and extentions.... Gosh.
Overall, kudos to the teachers.
1. For giving the title to Maclay, again! (yay!)
2. For being a supportive lot! (yay!)
3. For Shirtliff...getting 5th?! (booooo!)
Don't ask me, how the heck Shirtliff ended in 5th?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment