Thursday, March 24, 2005

The THOP trophy

A week of suspense.
A week of sleepless night
All answered on a Sunday afternoon

I was still having the setback from the Musictheque outing last night. Arrived near 1130 because I was informed by Nemrac that the team will be there at 11. As usual, Malaysian time 11 equals to 12.

The full team only came at 1. One girl had tuition then. I only saw the full routine at 115. I was really stunt. My doubts slowly dispersed. I was a happy man again. I think. Dynamitez belum sampai. So it is not over yet.

Routine sama. Tapi difficulty stunt memang tinggi compared to the heats. Ye lah, team display mane yang sanggup melihat ditewaskan oleh budak2 sekolah menengah?! 5 markah memang banyak. Membezakan langit langit dan bumi.

The show basket yang I suggest memang mereka perfectkan. And finale, memang hebat! I was really impress. Xircon came, nothing much. I kesian my Shewanaz girls. Memang routine tukar 100%. Harap2 menjadi. Cougars tak cukup2 nak meniru. Tapi dance lawa. Dynamitez belum sampai lagi.

230 competition mat tutup. Dynamitez sudah buat rehearsal. Stunt masih same. And I was still nervous. The judges looked preofessional. Same goes like last week. But they really disappoint me.

Competition begins with Shewanaz, Xircon then Cougars. All 3 teams were not worrying me. Team All Stars was next. All I wanted was for a clean routine, and of course the corwd to go crazy with the stunts. Did they do it? Yes, we scored! Scored crazily!

Dynamitez next. Gosh they were good too. Routine was clean. I think. Except for the finale lah, ade sedikit technical drop. So now it is up to the 3 judges. One is a gymnastic coach, one a pop jam world champ and another this cute bastard! Boleh trust ker 3 orang ni?

Result:

CHAMPION: Team All Stars (317%)
2nd: Dynamitez (300%)
3rd: Xircon (286%)
4th: Shewanaz (280%)
5ht: Cougars (256%)

We conquered THOP again!

No comments: